HP-KBX2100 dual-screen thermometer is based on the latest fifth-generation uncooled infrared technology and high-definition visible light imaging technology. It is a non-contact human body temperature measurement product specially designed for epidemic prevention and anti-epidemic. The product has a built-in high-definition visible light and infrared thermal imaging core, which can realize 24-hour non-contact online monitoring and accurate temperature measurement. The fuselage is compact and flexible, and accurate temperature measurement can be achieved within the range of 1m to 5m.
The product adopts an all-in-one computer host with an 8-inch IPS dual-screen display, which supports simultaneous temperature measurement by multiple people, rapid temperature measurement, high temperature, sound and light warning, and can be connected to an HDMI external display. It has its own RJ45 interface and its own cloud platform, which can be added to the cloud platform to upload records. Suitable for a variety of high-end office buildings, conference rooms, shopping malls, hotels and other places.
1) Accurate temperature measurement from 1.5m to 5m, the accuracy is better than ±0.3℃, and the temperature drift is automatically corrected;
2) Non-contact temperature measurement, simultaneous temperature measurement of more than 10 people;
3) AI intelligent face detection and recognition, supporting 50,000 local face comparisons;
4) Self-contained platform whitelist identification;
5) Dual screen display, support touch screen operation;
6) HDMI interface, plug and play, fast deployment, easy maintenance.
It is widely used in scenic spots, schools, hospitals, subways, supermarkets, office buildings, industrial parks and other entrances for epidemic prevention and temperature screening.